Bioinformatic Analysis – FAQs
- What does the core package include for analysis? Data generated from the core will be processed through the standard Cell Ranger pipeline (10X Genomics). Raw data, QC metric data, and browsable data files in Loupe Cell format will be made available to investigators.
- What are the steps taken for QC? The Cell Ranger pipeline contains a strict QC protocol.
- How much time will it take to get my data? The timeline will be based on an individuals experimental goals, sample numbers, and the scheduling queue of the core.
- Is there an option for additional analysis beyond what is offered in the package? Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to provide this service. We hope to soon!
- Are there any groups at BWH that meet to share knowledge and skills in the interdisciplinary field of Bioinformatic Analysis? Yes, the Bioinformatics Club at Brigham & Women’s Hospital meets weekly to provide training and hosts speakers to support advances in this exciting field. If you’d like to join the club, please visit the website here: http://bioinformatics.bwh.harvard.edu/