skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- What is the cost per sample? All the information about pricing is listed on our website: https://singlecell.bwh.harvard.edu/services-pricing/ In brief, it depends on how many samples you commit to schedule within a 3-month period:
- 1-9 samples: $5000/sample;
- 10-19 samples: $4500/sample;
- 20-29 samples: $4000/sample;
- 30+ samples: $3500/sample.
- We also offer Cell Hashing, Cite-Seq and Immune Cell Repertoire services provided at an ‘add-on’ price. For example, if you multiplex several samples using cell hashing technology, the price will be $5000 (base price for 1 pooled set of cell populations) + $3000 (‘add-on’ price for the Cell Hashing service).
- What is included in the price? We provide a full, all-inclusive, comprehensive service which includes:
- Administrative services, consultations and advice on experimental design and sample preparation
- All 10x Genomics reagents, buffers, and Cell Hashing antibodies (if required)
- Sample QC prior to loading, and post-library generation
- Sequencing and basic bioinformatic analysis (using the Cell Ranger pipeline)
- Trouble-shooting assistance and re-sequencing, if necessary, to aim to achieve at least 20k reads/cell
- How should I book the experiment? For new users or new project requests, we first ask that you please create a Power Point slide or two addressing our New User or New Project Introductory Questionnaire and send the attachment to SingleCell@bwh.harvard.edu. After our scientific team has had a chance to review your slides, we will reply you and may arrange a short meeting to discuss the project. When your samples are ready, you will need to:
- Create an account on the Partners Core Management System (Internal Partners Users: Use Partners ID and External Non-Partners Users: Click Here for PCMS Registration Instructions)
- Fill out a Sequencing Request Form and send to SINGLECELL@bwh.harvard.edu
- We will respond to you to schedule your sample submission. The booking should be at least 1-2 weeks in advance.
- I want my data as soon as possible! What is the Turn Around Time for your core? It takes about 2 months, from the time the sample is submitted, to data delivery after running the CellRanger pipeline.